Sunday, August 7, 2016

Monogatari Series:Nekomonogatari (White)/Tsubasa Tiger 019

"Could you wipe your feet before coming in?"
When I got back to the flat, Senjougahara Hitagi was there waiting for me with a wet towel nyan.
I erased my presence and made sure to open the lock without making a sound, but it looks like she was already awake before that.
"I'm a good riser. I am quite sensitive, after all. I said that before, didn't I?"
"...Nyot to me, you didn't."
"But you are Hanekawa-san, aren't you?"
"Here", and she held up the towel at me, like it was an obvious thing to do.
I just took it without complaint.
I wiped the bottom of my feet like she told me to. I didn't really nyotice it, but I see what she means nyow, because the towel became totally black, so my feet must have gotten pretty dirty nyaa.
"Well, this would be my first time meeting you... Black Hanekawa-san, was it?"
"That works nyaa."
"I see."
This time, Senjougahara Hitagi held out an empty hand at me.
"...? What do you want nyaa?"
"Well, this is our first meeting, I thought we ought to shake hands."
I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing, so I explained.
"My special trait as a Hindering Cat is an Energy Drain that's permanently active. I just have to touch someone to absorb their energy -- there's nyo way we're shaking hands nyan."
"'Energy Drain'. I've heard of that before."
Senjougahara Hitagi said plainly.
"But you won't absorb everything if we just touch for an instant, right? So we can shake hands, at least."
"......"
I tried to say something -- and gave up.
Doesn't seem like I can get her to quit nyo matter what I say.
So I didn't say anything, and just held her hand -- just for an instant nyaa.
"Uu,"
And, for that instant, Senjougahara Hitagi gave a moan -- and did nyathing else.
The sense of fatigue assaulting her right nyow should be enough to drop her to her knees, but she doesn't look like she was even in pain.
My Energy Drain isn't powerful enyough to make her faint in an instant, of course, but still, it's nyot something that a nyormal human can stand -- nyot only that, but I even shook her hand nyaa.
I guess you can say this isn't how I imagined it.
But still, this is probably how Mistress felt -- a sort of feeling like, 'just as I expected' nyan.
Just as I expected.
This girl is, just as I expected.
"......"
Well.
It's nyot like I -- and of course, nyot like Mistress --
wanted to see her suffer and in pain.
But I feel a tugging at my heart from somewhere when I see nyo reaction from her at all.
Pressing on, she
"Nice to meet you. And please, take care."
said this. With a smile, in fact.
"Take care of Hanekawa-san."
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar: